Thread: Idiotic Internet Articles about The Packers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    There have been many, many articles and comments even from national "experts" stating that GB has to overcome the loss of David Bakhtiari next year, after releasing him this off-season. Many have made a big deal about his loss.

Really? Didn't they deal with that loss all last season, when he played only one game? Haven't they been dealing with it for three seasons already, two of which he has missed and one of which he had questionable availability every single week?

Releasing Bakhtiari has no impact of significance. He has been effectively gone a long time already.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    There have been many, many articles and comments even from national "experts" stating that GB has to overcome the loss of David Bakhtiari next year, after releasing him this off-season. Many have made a big deal about his loss.

Really? Didn't they deal with that loss all last season, when he played only one game? Haven't they been dealing with it for three seasons already, two of which he has missed and one of which he had questionable availability every single week?

Releasing Bakhtiari has no impact of significance. He has been effectively gone a long time already.
    Well, I must disagree. I find those sorts of articles helpful and relevant.

I would love to provide you with further rationale, as I know the detail would support my position. However, I have to go do some research on a new Ford vehicle I am considering purchasing; if you haven't heard about it, it's the cutting-edge vehicle of the future. They've named it the "Edsel."

Then I've got to do some research about this coming election. I'm not sure whether I should vote for Amacus Stevenson or Dan Eisenhower.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack