Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: First Annual “Jace Stergberger Male Model” award

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Those god durn kids these days, with their long hair and idiotic clothes! The boys look like girls! Get a haircut! Why can’t they stand up straight and show some respect. By gum, when I was their age I had a crew cut and I was walking through a damn jungle. We had respect in those days.

Well, except when I went on leave and a couple of us fellas would get some hashish - my god, the highest-quality in the world, and then we’d find some hookers. They were young, those girls, and nobody over there was keeping track of whether they were 18 or not. Some of ‘em looked pretty young - oh, they were wild, too, you could make’em do anything. Sometimes some of the fellas got a little rough with those girls, but we were all so damn high, and boys will be boys.

Then I come home and got married to my high school sweet heart. I calmed down then, grew up you might say, and I only ever beat her when she needed it. Same with my kids.

These god damn kids today. I’m telling you, this new generation, I don’t know what the hell is wrong with them. We sure as hell weren’t like them.
    Didn’t realize you were in Nam. Probably bunked next to Tex and didn’t realize it. Knowing Tex, though, dude probably faked an injury to avoid deployment.

Yo Fritz, you’re an English professor. What’s the morality, if there is one, of “Lolita?”
    Last edited by Anti-Polar Bear; 05-16-2024 at 10:11 AM. Reason: Posting a selfie.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

I didn't reply because I thought he was being sarcastic hahahaha - and also fear of lapsing into the evil p word.

To be clear, I am a Vietnam era veteran. I did not fake injury to avoid getting sent to the war zone. What I did was enlist for four years instead of getting drafted for two. I then got a record high score on the army language aptitude test and got sent to learn Arabic. That put me in Military Intelligence and kept me out of Nam. I was out comfortably before war against the Arabs was a thing.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    Didn’t realize you were in Nam. Probably bunked next to Tex and didn’t realize it. Knowing Tex, though, dude probably faked an injury to avoid deployment.

Yo Fritz, you’re an English professor. What’s the morality, if there is one, of “Lolita?”
    Sounds like you owe Tex an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I didn't reply because I thought he was being sarcastic hahahaha - and also fear of lapsing into the evil p word.

To be clear, I am a Vietnam era veteran. I did not fake injury to avoid getting sent to the war zone. What I did was enlist for four years instead of getting drafted for two. I then got a record high score on the army language aptitude test and got sent to learn Arabic. That put me in Military Intelligence and kept me out of Nam. I was out comfortably before war against the Arabs was a thing.
    So Tex speaks Arabic.

Will wonders never cease.

Damn, I love life.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

I generally respect APB as a poster. No apology needed. I learned Arabic at age 26 or so in 1973, so I used to speak it hahahaha. I've forgotten most of it. assalaamo alaycum (that's like aloha or ciao - either hello or good bye).
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Sounds like you owe Tex an apology.

Hopper is a garbage player
    King is a garbage human

These guys will fail.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by RashanGary View Post
    Hopper is a garbage player
    King is a garbage human

These guys will fail.
    Only the sith and skinbasket speak in absolutes....and we have seen hiw it ends for both of them.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Quote Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
    Only the sith and skinbasket speak in absolutes....and we have seen hiw it ends for both of them.
    Hahahahaha

That was going to be my exact comparison. I’m going full skinbasket here. But I’ll laugh it off if I’m wrong, not disappear.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.